Shopify themes — Designers love to work in 2019 too
In my previous blog, I talked about WordPress E-Commerce Themes and I hope you liked that post, but if you are not a fan of WordPress and want to explore other options then Shopify should be your second choice. Shopify is specifically designed for small and medium e-commerce to launch their e-commerce stores themselves or with the minimum help of experienced web designer.
In this blog post, I am going to list down my favorite 5 Shopify themes which are a bit different from the general Shopify themes.
If you are a fan of bold imagery and have a good number of product pictures then this theme is for you, but make sure you have pictures with dark background otherwise this theme will look pale.
This theme is surely a good pick for fashion stores having a medium size catalog, lots of offers and physical store.
It has the following features:
- Full-Width home page video
- Add items to cart without leaving the current page
- Customizable content sections on the home page
- Google map to show your physical store
- Mobile Friendly design
- Drop down navigation support
It is a good fit for e-commerce shops with a small product catalog. This theme is designed for large pictures so if you have high-resolution pictures don’t shy away from using them on the site. Your top 3 products can go at the top and rest of the products you can display bit down on the page.
One of the things I like about this theme that they have categories down below as well so the user can filter the products by category.
This theme let the user read about the product on the home page and even add cart from here which is a really cool thing for small catalog site.
It has the following features as well:
- Customizable content section on the home page so if you don’t like anything, remove or edit that.
- Full-width Instagram feed
- Quick product view
- Easy check out process
Split Shopify Theme
As the name suggests split Shopify theme is divided into two parts where one part is the content area which is talking about the pictures on the right side. We have seen many themes experimenting with right and left combination but they have gone with the content on the left and image on the right which has made their site better looking one on the mobile devices.
I really like the way they have designed the customer testimonials section.
All in all, this is one of the best minimalistic eCommerce shop theme we found on Shopify.com.
Check out some other features of this theme
- Optimized for large images
- Two menu options
- Related products
- Free stock photos
This is one another one product theme for Shopify lovers. It has big imagery with the prebuilt areas for displaying different color of your product if you have any or you can use this area to define the different key features with some cool graphics.
I like their very subtle approach of showing the product details as well. You can use this theme for any high-end product.
There are some noteworthy features of this theme
- Designed for telling a story
- HTML Video player
- Vertical slideshow
Last but not least. This is one of the Shopify themes I love most due to their clean and sharp typography. This theme is designed for large catalogs. It has nice blog section. It’s Instagram feed can be supercharged with Instagram shop app which can generate good amount of business if used effectively.
There are some noteworthy features of this theme
- Designed for large catalog
- Multi-layered menu
- Advanced filters
- Parallax effect
I strongly believe that using these themes I can design almost any type of Shopify store though I’ll have to make some changes/customization here and there, these themes are really good, to begin with.
I always try to find few best themes and play with them to create the best user experience. If you are looking to design or revamp your e-commerce store, please feel free to Hire Shopify Designer from DesignOmate.
- PPC Trends For 2021
- Why Most Ecommerce Startups Fail?
- Marketing Automation stealing the show when it comes to boosting e-commerce business
- Here’s how upgrading to Magento 2.0 will fuel your growth
- What is PWA for Magento? Reasons to get your store re-designed with Magento PWA
- BigCommerce Web Design Melbourne: Out-of-the-box ideas that appeal to small businesses
- Why is Magento still the best & cost effective E-Commerce shopping cart for medium-size businesses and enterprises?
- Importance of Live Chat for eCommerce store
- 10 magento extensions to improve conversion rate of your e-commerce store
- 10 BigCommerce apps to increase conversion rate of your eCommerce store
- How to Improve Conversion Rate of Your Ecommerce Store
- 10 Shopify Apps to Improve Conversion Rate of Your Shopify Store
- Questions Your E-Commerce Web Designer Should Ask You
- How to Start a Paid Campaign on Amazon Like a Pro
- How to Handle Bad Reviews or Fake Reviews on Amazon
- 8 Ways to Improve Your Product Listing on Amazon Without Spending a Penny
- How to Start Selling on Amazon Australia? Simple Step by Step Guide
- Reasons Why Your Website is not Appearing in Google Search Results
- 14 Facebook Hidden Niche Audience Ideas to Sell Your Products
- The Importance of Having Professional Website Design Services