Sr. Frontend Developer
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
- Proven overall business development / consultancy / advisory experience in the IT sector.
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.